01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

SADP tool - Reset error 2039?

Davedronyi23

Hi all, Kindly need a solution,

I am trying to reset the IP camera using SADP tool , but i keep on getting Error 2039 , even after receiving the reset codes or xml file from the technical team

Hi all, Kindly need a solution,

I am trying to reset the IP camera using SADP tool , but i keep on getting Error 2039 , even after receiving the reset codes or xml file from the technical team
Did you ever find a solution for this? Getting the same error.

Thanks!

Try these things:
  • Run SADP as an administrator.
  • Make sure you have the latest version of SADP installed.
  • Do not disconnect / power down your camera or router after exporting the reset file.
  • Make sure you use the reset code / XML file within 24 hours of receiving it.
  • Disable any VPN or firewall that is running on your PC.
  • Make sure your camera is connected to your router via a short, factory-made patch lead (bypass any access points, extenders or powerlines).
  • Connect your PC to the same router via ethernet cable if possible, rather than via Wi-Fi.

For anyone reading this, it seems that if you use the XML file upload method rather than entering the key (you should receive a ZIP file from the Tech along with the written codes) it will work.

Try these things:
  • Run SADP as an administrator.
  • Make sure you have the latest version of SADP installed.
  • Do not disconnect / power down your camera or router after exporting the reset file.
  • Make sure you use the reset code / XML file within 24 hours of receiving it.
  • Disable any VPN or firewall that is running on your PC.
  • Make sure your camera is connected to your router via a short, factory-made patch lead (bypass any access points, extenders or powerlines).
  • Connect your PC to the same router via ethernet cable if possible, rather than via Wi-Fi.
I got the same error as the colleague above, I followed your steps and got the same error. Failed to reset password. Other:2039. Remaining attempt time(s): 2
Device model: DS-2CD1343G0-I.

thank you in advance

Attachments

• failed to reset password.jpg
    failed to reset password.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 123
Hello,

Another problem I seemed to have (I was trying to reset 10-12 cameras at the same time) is that something was messing up with getting so many codes at once. You could try doing them one by one and see if you have any better luck.

Alternatively if you ask them nicely enough they can remote into your machine and do it themselves via TeamViewer but it seems they will only do one or two as I imagine this could take up a lot of their time.

Good luck!

Hello

I have only one IP camera in the system and I emailed hikvision support with the error, I get different reset codes but the error is the same. But I don't understand what error 2039 refers to.

==Failed to reset password. Other:2039. Remaining attempt time(s): 2==

Thank you very much.

Back