01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

RTSP stream not working from Hikvision NVR DS-7604NI-K1(B)?

chris75be

I have a Hikvision NVR Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1(B). That's a model without port for the camera and a PoE port for the NVR itself.
I have the impression it is an old model (I bought it in 2018) not supported anymore. The last firmware version is installed but it is an old one v3.4.100, nothing more recent seems to be available.

I have 2 Hikvision cameras connected to the NVR. Works fine.
I have an IP intercom 2N Solo connected to it. It used to work with ONVIF connection but since yesterday, when I upgraded the firmware of the camera (2N Solo), it does not work anymore. In HikConnect, it says that the camera is offline. In the NVR configuration (cameras management), with ONVIF, it says "stream type not supported" (something like this, I translate the error message from French myself).
If I configure a protocol in Custom1 with the RTSP stream, and when I use that protocol Custom 1 instead of ONVIF, it does not work neither, the error message is "anomaly with the IP camera" (again, my own translation from French).

Most probably, the ONVIF version of the server (the 2N Intercom) is more recent than the one of the client (the Hikvision NVR). Maybe this would explain why ONVIF wouldn't work?
But I don't understand why the RTSP stream does not work. I tried to read the RTSP stream from VLC and there it does work without a problem.

Does anybody have an idea what the problem can be?
Christophe

I have a Hikvision NVR Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1(B). That's a model without port for the camera and a PoE port for the NVR itself.
I have the impression it is an old model (I bought it in 2018) not supported anymore. The last firmware version is installed but it is an old one v3.4.100, nothing more recent seems to be available.

I have 2 Hikvision cameras connected to the NVR. Works fine.
I have an IP intercom 2N Solo connected to it. It used to work with ONVIF connection but since yesterday, when I upgraded the firmware of the camera (2N Solo), it does not work anymore. In HikConnect, it says that the camera is offline. In the NVR configuration (cameras management), with ONVIF, it says "stream type not supported" (something like this, I translate the error message from French myself).
If I configure a protocol in Custom1 with the RTSP stream, and when I use that protocol Custom 1 instead of ONVIF, it does not work neither, the error message is "anomaly with the IP camera" (again, my own translation from French).

Most probably, the ONVIF version of the server (the 2N Intercom) is more recent than the one of the client (the Hikvision NVR). Maybe this would explain why ONVIF wouldn't work?
But I don't understand why the RTSP stream does not work. I tried to read the RTSP stream from VLC and there it does work without a problem.

Does anybody have an idea what the problem can be?
Christophe
Exactly the same problem from 5 days ago, i have control 4 doorstation, i upgraded it and it doesnt work anymore.

Back