01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision IPC-T259H-MU camera connected to DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) NVR and working, but shows a blank (black) video stream?

kev2694

Hi,

I'm sure this is probably a simple fix, but I connected my PoE camera for the first time (IPC-T259H-MU) and it is online and clearly working, but the video stream is black when trying to view the stream through the NVR. The microphone is also working. The good news also is that I can view the video stream when viewing the stream through my web browser. Its only through the NVR where the problem is. I haven't had this issue with my two other Hikvision cameras connected to the same NVR.

My NVR is the DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B). I was going to try updating the firmware, but when I tried to do it through my web browser it says I have the latest version, but on the Hikvision website it seems there is a new version which is a bit confusing. There are also two versions of the firmware showing in the download section on the website and I don't know which one to try if that is what I need to do.

Thanks for your help!

settings.jpg

Which one should I try?

firmware.jpg

Hi @kev2694

We would recommend updating the DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) with the v4.30.096 firmware.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back