01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Settings for my DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL turret camera LEDs at night?

cga

My camera "Hikvision DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL 8MP ColorVu Network Turret Camera With Live Guard
SKU: DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL-2.8mm" connected to Hikvision NVR DS-7604NI-K1

The night LED lights were working before, they were set to Day/Night switch to Auto and they were coming on at night and off in the morning, two nights ago the were off at night and I changed the senility from 4 to 5, then they turned on
The following day, last night the light was off at night so I changed the settings Day/Night switch to Night and the light turned on but this morning the lights were still On
I changed Day/Night switch to Auto and the light went off

I'm not sure why they are not working as before, I have upgraded to the latest hikvision firmware, Firmware_V5.7.13_230706

Any idea? AM I missing anything?

No idea what is the Smart supplement light & supplement light mode for, I had it on before, I turned it off now and set the sensitivity to 6 to see if it works tonight when it gets dark
Thank you

Attachments

• switch.JPG
    switch.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Sensitivity.JPG
    Sensitivity.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 150
My camera "Hikvision DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL 8MP ColorVu Network Turret Camera With Live Guard
SKU: DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL-2.8mm" connected to Hikvision NVR DS-7604NI-K1

The night LED lights were working before, they were set to Day/Night switch to Auto and they were coming on at night and off in the morning, two nights ago the were off at night and I changed the senility from 4 to 5, then they turned on
The following day, last night the light was off at night so I changed the settings Day/Night switch to Night and the light turned on but this morning the lights were still On
I changed Day/Night switch to Auto and the light went off

I'm not sure why they are not working as before, I have upgraded to the latest hikvision firmware, Firmware_V5.7.13_230706

Any idea? AM I missing anything?

No idea what is the Smart supplement light & supplement light mode for, I had it on before, I turned it off now and set the sensitivity to 6 to see if it works tonight when it gets dark
Thank you
Set:

- Day/Night Mode - Auto (if you set it to day, the lights won't come on)
- Smart Supplement Light - Off (it won't affect your issue either way, it tries to adjust the light output if it's shining off something bright in the centre of the frame)
- Supplement Light Mode - White Supplement Light (if set to off it will never come on, even in 'Night' mode or 'Auto'

The second two of those settings (Smart Supplement Light/Supplement Light Mode) are badly worded so it's hardly surprising it confuses people.

When on Auto Day/Night, the sensitivity just affects how long the camera will try to stay in Day mode before it switches. I'd just leave it set at default

Thank you Guru.

I have set it to default as in the screenshot attached and I will check tonight if the light turns On, that is how I had it before when it stopped working.

Thanks

Attachments

• Tonight.JPG
    Tonight.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 146
Back