01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Upgraded internet service from 1Gbps to 1.5Gbps and now cameras don’t work?

Holmatt55

Hi Everyone…I’m a new member here and I have read through a lot of the posts but haven’t been able to fix my problem…Im in Canada and with Rogers and I recently upgraded my internet…the following day, all my cameras say “video loss” and my doorbell camera no longer works as well…I recently purchased this home so I’m not sure how old the HikVision system is but I would say it’s at least 5 to 7 years old…any ideas on what I can do to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Hi Everyone…I’m a new member here and I have read through a lot of the posts but haven’t been able to fix my problem…Im in Canada and with Rogers and I recently upgraded my internet…the following day, all my cameras say “video loss” and my doorbell camera no longer works as well…I recently purchased this home so I’m not sure how old the HikVision system is but I would say it’s at least 5 to 7 years old…any ideas on what I can do to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Matt
Hello Matt,
Could you post some model numbers so we know what you are talking about?

When you upgraded your internet did you get a new router? It is possible that your network IP addresses have changed.

David

@Holmatt55,
following on from my earlier post...

Download the hikvision (Canada) sadp tool here and install it. When you run sadp your computer must be on the same network as your cameras. Post a screenshot of the result, make sure the serial number column is minimised.

David

Back