01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Villa intercom not ringing on Hik-connect?

mikegibbons

Hi, I have a Villa door intercom (DS-KV6113-WPE1(C) which I want to use to talk to a visitor when they press the button. The intercom is connected by cable to the router (PoE). I have updated the device firmware and the Hik-Connect app to latest versions. I have successfully added the intercom to the app - I can see live view from the camera. But when I press the button on the intercom I hear three buzzing noises but there is no action from the Hik-vision app. I can also see the device on my PC iVMS 4200 and nothing comes up in the event log. Thanks in anticipation if someone can direct me on what I am doing wrong.

It all depends how you added the 6113 to the Hik-Connect app. If you added it as 'online device' it might not work and it won't work if you added it by its IP address. It needs to be added using Hik-Connect registration - the device is added to your Hik-Connect account and your app is logged into that account.

It all depends how you added the 6113 to the Hik-Connect app. If you added it as 'online device' it might not work and it won't work if you added it by its IP address. It needs to be added using Hik-Connect registration - the device is added to your Hik-Connect account and your app is logged into that account.
Many thanks. I will have another go and report back how I get on.

Back