01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Wisenet camera xnv-6080r FPS settings?

rks2023

HI ,

I am having trouble adjusting the FPS on this camera , the manufacturer was not at all helpfull.

I have though now i think know how to do this but i need a OTG 5 min adapter , I cannot find where to purchase this ,
I will also then purchase a wi fi dongle and use their app to adjust the fps.

If anyone knows where i can purchase this cable please ?

Hi @rks2023

Is this camera connected to your local network? Have you tried accessing it with its assigned IP address in a browser?

Hi i can access it but unable to change the FPS , looks like you have to connect a wi fi dongle to the camera itself and us etheir app,
so awaiting for this to arrive. should not have to do this when you can access via the nvr.

I've had a look at the camera user manual and it looks like if you go into the settings via a browser and go to Video & Audio > Camera Setup you should able to set the FPS under the Sensor settings (see below screenshot from the manual).
Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 10.39.16.png

Hi i can access it but unable to change the FPS , looks like you have to connect a wi fi dongle to the camera itself and us etheir app,
so awaiting for this to arrive. should not have to do this when you can access via the nvr.
Hi Dan , thanks
thats the same image wisenet sent me but you cannot get those options up without connecting to their app and using a dongle on the camera ,
thats what their technical team told me thats as much info they would give due to fact they dont give any help to end users !

i can see most of those options except the option yto change the FPS which is defaulted to 25fps and greyed out.

okay, have you tried changing the Image Preset Mode to User Preset? Is the FPS still greyed out when set to User Preset?

The options are different on NVR, I can only assume they are different when connected via their app and using the dongle to connect, but hav tried all options and settings via the NVR

Sorry, you have an NVR? You didn't mention an NVR before, I thought you were accessing the camera directly.

Can you confirm the NVR model you have?
Is the camera plugged into the PoE ports on the NVR?

Hi yes all plugged in as per image, that image is from the NVR

Attachments

• IMG_20230803_121311.jpg
    IMG_20230803_121311.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 91
Thanks,

In the NVR settings under the Camera Tab have you checked the settings under the Profile Setup menu?

Profiles are the package of settings applied to the different streams for live view, recording, etc...

Hi yes looked at all sections, and wisenet said I have to do the adjustments via the camera directly using the app

So will wait and see I will try it on Monday when the items arrive, a bit annoying one has to go through extra expense

Are you sure you've checked that Profile Setup menu?

The user manual for the NVR says this is where you set the FPS/frame rate for the recording & Live View streams (see screenshot below).

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 12.00.58.png

Back