01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Anyone know if the Hikvison DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P supports third stream?

scottda

Hi all, does anyone know if the Hikvison DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P supports third stream. I cant live view my 5 cams at 4k as it exceeds transcoding limit, i have substream set to 720p at the moment. I would like to view them at 1920x1080 and have enabled third stream on my cameras but I cant find where to turn it on in the NVR settings. Any idea, I found a few screenshots and have tried remotely and on the local GUI but no option. thanks

Hi all, does anyone know if the Hikvison DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P supports third stream. I cant live view my 5 cams at 4k as it exceeds transcoding limit, i have substream set to 720p at the moment. I would like to view them at 1920x1080 and have enabled third stream on my cameras but I cant find where to turn it on in the NVR settings. Any idea, I found a few screenshots and have tried remotely and on the local GUI but no option. thanks
The third stream on the cameras is not available for selection on any NVR as far as I’m aware. Also, I don’t think you can access the third stream at all using its url, when the cameras are connected to the NVR via its PoE ports. I’d have thought that a 720P sub stream would be sufficient if viewing in a multi-screen format, as bringing a camera up full screen automatically switches to the main stream (on the local output)

The third stream on the cameras is not available for selection on any NVR as far as I’m aware. Also, I don’t think you can access the third stream at all using its url, when the cameras are connected to the NVR via its PoE ports. I’d have thought that a 720P sub stream would be sufficient if viewing in a multi-screen format, as bringing a camera up full screen automatically switches to the main stream (on the local output)
Thanks. I am viewing the cameras remotely through a browser. When I bring up a camera in full screen it maintains the 720 image and does not use the main stream. I can’t use local monitor due to placement of the NVR. I have seen screenshots of enabling third stream in the NVR (seems to suggest must use local gui) have put a temp screen on it to test but no option of third stream where others show in the screenshot. Thanks.

Back