01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Basic/Advanced settings bug - pages not rendering properly?

dockoala

Hello everyone,

First of all let me say im quite new here and on the cctv world, but sadly due to some robberies/vandalism i had to buy a system to protect myself and my belonging.

For this reason i got a Hiklook set and 2 ptz hikvision cameras

But im having some serious difficulty on setting up the devices on the Basic/Advanced settings.
The page (either on the nvr system via iVMS 4200 or on the web browser) it shows, lets say, almost nothing...
This is what i see, and im pretty sure it should not be like this
basicS.PNG
advancedS.PNG

Since page shows like this, im not able to control, led lights, alarms, schedules, etc...
Can someone help me to solve this?

This is the devices hardware:
NVR-4CH-4MP/4P - prod code: 303619515
PTZ-N4MP F1 - prod code: 327001225

Many thanks in advance, and have a great weekend! :)

Solution
Hello.

Yes the result is the same even on IE mode (assuming you are asking before the update from IE to edge correct?)

I sorted the issue - by right click, and translate to english...
Apparently the page was showing a mix of simplified Chinese with Polish...

webok.PNG

Anyway i can update the firmware of flash into it ENG language?

vers.PNG

When i search for updates it tells me its the most recent version... but, im finding that hard to believe from other photos/videos i've seen online, this version feels clumsy/unfinished

Many thanks
Even the login page on the webview looks... lets say clumsy :(
There is no option to settings or anything... Its far different from all the tutorials and videos i saw online

webview.PNG

webview2.PNG

Upvote 0
Are these pages all from web browsers? What browser are you using?

Try Microsoft Edge in Internet Explorer mode - see how that looks and report back.

Upvote 0
Hello.

Yes the result is the same even on IE mode (assuming you are asking before the update from IE to edge correct?)

I sorted the issue - by right click, and translate to english...
Apparently the page was showing a mix of simplified Chinese with Polish...

webok.PNG

vers.PNG

When i search for updates it tells me its the most recent version... but, im finding that hard to believe from other photos/videos i've seen online, this version feels clumsy/unfinished

Many thanks

Upvote 0
Solution

Not without flashing with a serial TTL connector plugged into the PCB internally. It's not advised and you could easily brick the recorder.

The version is fairly recent (July 5th 2023). The update search doesn't work and will always show that there are no updates (unless there's a security related update possibly). You would have to download the correct regional firmware for your Chinese model probably from the Chinese website - you cannot just flash it with standard firmware.

Upvote 0
Back