01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DSKV6113WPE1 IP issues after a power cut?

Neil

Hello everyone I'm sorry about my first post

I had a Hik vision CCTV fitted with Poe doorbell door station, slight oversell on the fitters part

I keep getting issues if the internet goes down or powercut my door station seems to lose its internet setting and I've got no idea how to recover as there showing a triangle!IP inside it.

so I understand there is an issue with the internet so how do I fix this (basic knowledge of internet settings)

also, the doorbell no longer records video when the bell is pressed and you cannot seem to talk to a still photo when the system is working.

the fitter has issues himself and struggles to get the system working. I'm fed up calling him to say its gone down again and paying £50.00 for is time he can't show me how to get it on as I feel he's not sure himself

so can anybody please help me before I rip it out and go to a simple ring camera which I really do not want to do !!!!!!!

sorry for troubling you about this are they known for these issues ect

instruction are very hard to find and the ones or manuals you find don't seem to really help

Hello everyone I'm sorry about my first post

I had a Hik vision CCTV fitted with Poe doorbell door station, slight oversell on the fitters part

I keep getting issues if the internet goes down or powercut my door station seems to lose its internet setting and I've got no idea how to recover as there showing a triangle!IP inside it.

so I understand there is an issue with the internet so how do I fix this (basic knowledge of internet settings)

also, the doorbell no longer records video when the bell is pressed and you cannot seem to talk to a still photo when the system is working.

the fitter has issues himself and struggles to get the system working. I'm fed up calling him to say its gone down again and paying £50.00 for is time he can't show me how to get it on as I feel he's not sure himself

so can anybody please help me before I rip it out and go to a simple ring camera which I really do not want to do !!!!!!!

sorry for troubling you about this are they known for these issues ect

instruction are very hard to find and the ones or manuals you find don't seem to really help
Hi Neil,
Have you fixed it?

David

Back