01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HD-IPC Carecam cameras

DWGib

I bought a rather unique camera that is mounted inside an OWL. It automatically tracks motion/human detection by the owl turning it's head as the camera is mounted in the owl's left eye. Instructions(very short) have it dedicated to Carecam Pro app available in the app store. It generates a SQ bar coe that you scan with the camera to link it to the wifi, or it can be linked via it's own hotspot. Turns out the camera is a HD-IPC AJ-YTJ-FH8626V100. anyway, support is non-existant, but I finally found on here an yr old thread where someone had a similar camera and luckily had figured out the default username and password, as that's what I needed so I could use the camera on other apps like CameraFTP and TINYCAM monitor. Whole reason I created an account here was to thank him and the other guy on the page kon24 and Alexandrov .BTW DEFAULT USERNAME: admin default password: admin123456, in case anyone else has same problem. I looked in half dozen lists, tried about 100 different variations, but none of the lists had that combo.

And if anyone sees another OWL cam by OWLERY, I'd love to buy another for my daughter who is a vet. She'd love it and its pretty good also, FHD, wide almost fisheye lens, and once you get into the settings you can change it to high quality recording and make the head track faster. What did surprise me is that there was capability in it's setting to alter video settings, but to actually see the video in there it said Adobe Flash player was needed to view the video. I thought that was toast years ago and just HTML5 was used now.

Back