01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect Android app is showing "Loading pictures failed" for doorbell snapshots?

There are quite a lot of different build versions of the 2.2.76 firmware for the DS-KD8003-IME1(B), are you using the latest, which is V2.2.76 build 240613?

pITJ3y8U1j.png

When you have both devices running the latest firmware, factory reset them both, as we've seen this resolve problems before after firmware updates.

Also, delete and add the indoor station to your Hik-Connect account after that, and test with any VPNs on your router / Antivirus briefly disabled, which we have also seen cause this problem.

iOS 18 has just been released too, so I'd recommend updating to that on your iPhone / iPad to see if it helps.

There are quite a lot of different build versions of the 2.2.76 firmware for the DS-KD8003-IME1(B), are you using the latest, which is V2.2.76 build 240613?

View attachment 11666

When you have both devices running the latest firmware, factory reset them both, as we've seen this resolve problems before after firmware updates.

Also, delete and add the indoor station to your Hik-Connect account after that, and test with any VPNs on your router / Antivirus briefly disabled, which we have also seen cause this problem.

iOS 18 has just been released too, so I'd recommend updating to that on your iPhone / iPad to see if it helps.
Yes, I'm using the latest 240613.
Have tried everything but still "Loading pictures failed".

I have a NVR, Is it possible to set the NVR to record when someone presses the call button?

Back