01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1 Older Firmware not on the Hikvision Portal?

buster21

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this post is in the incorrect area, my first time posting. I am trying to upgrade the firmware on a DS-7604NI-K1 which is currently on version V3.4.103 build 181226. I have looked through the hikvision download portal and found newer version that are 4.X.X.

The problem that i am encountering is that you can't jump from 3.4 to 4.X and I am unable to find any older versions. I did find a V3.4.6 but when it was loaded into the NVR it just said mismatch, so my thought is that is for the wrong model.

Any Ideas?

I didn't seem to have this issue on my own NVR when upgrading but I am lead to believe that this one is slightly older.

here is the link for where I downloaded the firmware before I hit this brick wall

also side note on this nvr I can't seem to upload files via the web page, but I was able to on my own nvr?

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this post is in the incorrect area, my first time posting. I am trying to upgrade the firmware on a DS-7604NI-KI which is currently on version V3.4.103 build 181226. I have looked through the hikvision download portal and found newer version that are 4.X.X.

The problem that i am encountering is that you can't jump from 3.4 to 4.X and I am unable to find any older versions. I did find a V3.4.6 but when it was loaded into the NVR it just said mismatch, so my thought is that is for the wrong model.

Any Ideas?

I didn't seem to have this issue on my own NVR when upgrading but I am lead to believe that this one is slightly older.

here is the link for where I downloaded the firmware before I hit this brick wall

also side note on this nvr I can't seem to upload files via the web page, but I was able to on my own nvr?
If you're on 3.4.103 thats the latest version for your hardware revision. The other newer versions are for the models with hardware revision B, C and D. There is no newer version for your hardware revision.

Back