01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Why Does the DS-7616NXI-K1(B) Use Older Firmware than the non-(B) model?

nnthoi1994

Hiện tại, chúng tôi chỉ cung cấp biến thể (B) của NVR 7604-K1 của Hikvision:
Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1-4P | Đầu ghi video mạng 4 kênh ¦ use-IP Ltd

Chúng tôi tin rằng biến thể '(B)' này là bản cập nhật thay thế cho phiên bản trước đó không có hậu tố (B).
Nó đi kèm với việc giới thiệu h.265+ CODEC như một tùy chọn trên NVR mẫu cơ sở đó.

Tuy nhiên, tôi muốn chia sẻ một điều mà tôi vừa mới biết:
Phiên bản 7604 trước đó (không có hậu tố (B)) đã tích hợp sẵn khả năng ANPR.
Phiên bản mới hơn (với (B)) không có khả năng ANPR.

Cả hai vẫn có sẵn.

Ban đầu chúng tôi tin rằng (B) đã thay thế phiên bản gốc.
Điều này đã xảy ra nhiều tháng trước.
Sự vắng mặt của khả năng ANPR trong mô hình (B) chỉ mới được đưa ra ánh sáng (bắt đầu thông qua một câu hỏi trong diễn đàn này nếu tôi nhớ không lầm).

Trong khoảng tuần tới, chúng tôi sẽ cung cấp cả hai biến thể của NVR 7604-K1 trên cửa hàng trực tuyến.

Tuần trước, chúng tôi đã bắt đầu nghiên cứu ưu đãi NVR của mình và thêm nhiều thuộc tính hơn mà giờ đây bạn có thể lọc chúng theo ví dụ: RAID, Mạng LAN kép, Màn hình kép & ANPR. Điều này giúp làm cho các thuộc tính chính này trở nên rõ ràng hơn và cho phép bạn chọn các tính năng cụ thể mà bạn có thể mong muốn/cần.

Currently, we only offer the (B) variant of Hikvision's 7604-K1 NVR:
Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1-4P | 4 Channel Network Video Recorder ¦ use-IP Ltd

We were led to believe that this '(B)' variant was an updated replacement for the previous version without the (B) suffix.
It came with the introduction of the h.265+ CODEC as an option on that base model NVR.

However, I am keen to share something that has only just come to light:
The previous version 7604 (without the (B) suffix) had ANPR capability built-in.
The newer version (with the (B)) is not ANPR capable.

Both remain available.

We were originally led to believe that the (B) replaced the original version.
This happened months ago.
The absence of the ANPR capability in the (B) model has only just come to light (initiated via a question in this forum if I recall correctly).

In the next week or so we will make both variants of their 7604-K1 NVR available in the webshop.

Last week, we began working through our NVR offer and added more attributes that you are now able to filter them by e.g. RAID, Dual LAN, Dual monitor & ANPR. This helps to make these key attributes more evident, and enables you to select for specific features that you may wish/need.
I just bought a Hikvision camera for 150 USD that has night color function and distinguishes people and vehicles, but it does not have line crossing. I have to spend another 150 USB to replace my current NVR with NVR 7616nxi-k1. When I look at the firmware, it looks like the photo below. If Ver B is newer, why is there an older firmware? Ver doesn't have B and my current recorder doesn't have max size and min size when setting smart event, so disappointing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-17-23-26-46-565_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-17-23-26-46-565_com.android.chrome.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2024-03-17-09-40-57-160_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-17-09-40-57-160_com.android.chrome.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 22
Back