01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry hikvision ds-kv6113-wpe1 chime?

tommy444

Hi everyone

I own a hikvision ds-kv6113-wpe1. I wired it on my electronical indoor chime but when I push on the Hikvision button, the chime does not ring.
Do I need to use a power kit, like the ezviz DB1C ? If you, do you know some articles I could buy ?
Thanks

any chime needs power ... there are two options...

1) use a chime with battery power
2) use a bell trafo

any hik device can only be a switch (NO - normally open) ...

please do not use ANY 120/230V AC chime ! Only 8V-12AC or Battery... you will destroy the hik device if you use main ac power chime.

there are chimes with an integrated trafo, they can be used if they use lower voltage for switch (which is the normal case)

I have an indoor chime wired with 230V. In this chime, a transformer is installed.
The Hikvision is wired from the transformer (12/24V AC) and works properly. It is only when I push the button of the doorbell the chime does not ring...

okay, there might a missunderstanding...

you want to use the kv6113 as a standalone device without a display ? on this device series its only possible to add a mechanical chime to a indoor station (display). they have the standalone mode, but there is no relais output which is triggered when the button is pressed. i think the kv6113 has only one relais for the electric lock, so it would not be possible to firmware update this function (correct me if iam wrong)

if this is a case, you bought the wrong device. the kv6113 is not able to add a additional chime, because it was made for their display-intercom-system.
if you want to have a ring-door-like device you have to buy something like... they are able to add mechanical chime

EZVIZ DB1C
Hikvision DS-HD1
Amcrest AD410
Lorex 2K Doorbell

They all have only wifi,.. not sure if there any model like this which have a lan interface

Back