01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision NVR Channel No's sorting

Marco Hill

Afternoon,

Does anyone happen to know the best way to sort out the camera devices.

Do I simply go to select the camera and do this under modify.

I am trying to view my cameras in a certain sequence on Hik-connect for everyone that is connected and I believe I have to do this under camera management
and do the above.

Thanks a lot

I hope my question makes sense.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 4.51.49 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 4.51.49 PM.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 394
I don't think you can change the order they load in Hik-connect... cameras just load up in the "Channel No." order

I've tried rearranging them in Hik-connect but when you restart the app they revert to the channel number order

I'm not 100% sure but have you tried changing the Device Number in the camera's settings?

1648475055802.png

@ChrisCCTV thanks. Do you mean in the camera or on the NVR?

@johnfitzy yes I have that exact problem you mention. I messed around with it today again but could not figure it out.

I think one could delete all the cameras and than import them one by one again to get the correct sequence if I am not mistaken.

If Hikvision NVR has a web view you can get the camera action in the size you want and the sequence you want by creating a small client.

Hi Marco,

That screenshot I showed was in the camera's webpage. I don't use an NVR personally so not sure how this works with an NVR.

Hi Marco,

That screenshot I showed was in the camera's webpage. I don't use an NVR personally so not sure how this works with an NVR.
Can you provide one ip of one Hikvision NVR web camera . I would like to view the code and see if it has a transversal path vuln on images and create a client.

Can you provide one ip of one Hikvision NVR web camera . I would like to view the code and see if it has a transversal path vuln on images and create a client.

I would NOT respond to this request. @Dan is this even a proper request to make?

Back