01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision NVR green screen issue

I’ve tried the 8.8.8.8 and still no luck. I haven’t connected directly to the NVR. Will do that today but the server address says litedev.eu.hik-connect.com. I’ve tried without lite and without eu but still no luck. Im hoping it becomes obvious when I am connected directly as via IP address its clearly not working. I should add I can connect to the NVR via the IP address and my router says it’s connected to it via Ethernet so should have internet access

Check the configuration settings. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are in. Also you need to check that hikconect set up on the nvr has the correct address in.

Mine did this. I had to reput a lostuff back in. Hepost about backing up first.nce the aof d

I’ve tried the 8.8.8.8 and still no luck. I haven’t connected directly to the NVR. Will do that today but the server address says litedev.eu.hik-connect.com. I’ve tried without lite and without eu but still no luck. Im hoping it becomes obvious when I am connected directly as via IP address its clearly not working. I should add I can connect to the NVR via the IP address and my router says it’s connected to it via Ethernet so should have internet access

I won't be keen to do any updates in the future.

Mines still not 100%, not sure how compatible the new IP Colorvu cameras are with the i series NVR

I think there must be an inconsistency somewhere on the nvr. Hopefully connecting today I can spot it as nothing has helped.

iissue

Sorry having isswi the website this morning. ues

Do your cameras show online on camera management through the nvr local?

Not sure when connecting directly to NVR but I’d guess yes because when I connect to the NVR via the IP and go to camera management they are all online, all recording and can playback video.

Has your encryption key been re entered into the app. Ie did you log out of the app and back in again?

No was told to delete the NVR from hik connect which is why I’m now in a real mess. I’ve connected a monitor to my NVR and restarted it. For some unknown reason the admin password which I’ve been using to connect via ip doesn’t work when entering it on the NVR. I’m slowly losing it now

I’m on my NVR directly now and it looks like I have internet but hik connect still saying offline

Have you scanned the barcode on the nvr from the app and reinstalled the nvr to the app?

I have but when it trys to connect to it, it says it is not connected to the network even thought ive tested it and it seems connected to the network. gone into the network page on the nvr tested it.

Post some screen shots of network pages and page for hikconnect on nvr. Also app settings page in the app

this is the nertwork settings via IP and they do match what i saw on the NVR and also the hik connect page. There isn't a settings picture to send because i removed the NVR from the app so trying to re add it but that doesn't work because the register status is offline.

1643386353853.png
1643385978753.png

Your nvr hikconnect page needs to say online. So that's the first thing to look into

Back