01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Getting human & vehicle markers on the timeline with my iDS-7732NXI-I4/16P/X 2024 NVR?

shaunj187za

Hello Everyone,

I have acquired a iDS-7732NXI-I4/16P/X(B) 2020
I was very excited when I received this unit as it was my first deep-in-mind product.
Currently I have a DS-7732NXI-I4. Its a 2023 model.
Cosmetically, from the front, they look identical.

So, I have tried to setup this unit as my primary unit because it has 16P.
However, this unit is not an Acusense unit. Nowhere on the PDF is there any mention of human and vehicle.
Despite there being an option to enable human and vehicle in the events.
I don't believe this unit with the final firmware V4.500.00 210105 will be able to show me the H&V markers that I need on my play back.

The current endpoints are all Acusense G2 units.

Any idea how to get the H&V markers to be displayed on my playback?

Hello Everyone,

So it seems i am late to the party on this one.
I have acquired a iDS-7732NXI-I4/16P/X(B) 2020
I was very excited when i received this unit as it was my first deep in mind product.
Currently i have a DS-7732NXI-I4. Its a 2023 model.
Cosmeticaly from the front they look identical.

So i have tried to setup this unit as my primary unit becuase it has 16P.
However this unit is not a Acusense unit. No where on the PDF there is no mention of human and vehicle.
Despite there being a open to enable human and vehicle in the events open. HOWEVER i dont belive this unit with the final firmware V4.500.00 210105. Will be able to show me the H&V markers that i need on my play back.

The current endpoints are all Acusense G2 units.

Any idea hoe to get the H&V markers to be displayed on my playback?..
The first thing to do is post the version and build date of the existing firmware of that new NVR. The latest version on the UK portal appears to be 4.50.000_210125 and it's here (yours being the X not S version). The release notes show that it is for the (B) model (2nd generation):

If you pre configure your events with the Human and/or Vehicle filter during setup, selecting the Human or Vehicle icon during playback will show the markers. I'm referring only to the local UI and not using web browser (what your web browser will provide is anyones guess). You also won't get the markers or filters in Hik-Connect app playback as that came in Larter versions of firmware for newer models.

Unfortunately once an NVR or camera model is superseded by a newer version, new features in firmware upgrades are less likely. That's in the hands of Hikvision.

Back