01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware M-series NVR with Firmware 'V5.02.006 - Build 240407' - missing features?

imtiyazp

On my NVR - DS-7732NI-M4-24P I have the latest firmware 'V5.02.006 - Build 240407'.

On the Web client for the previous firmware 'V4.61.430 - Build 231123', under 'Live View Settings', there was a 'More Configure' button. see attached screen shots.

This button has disappeared from the new firmware 'V5.02.006 - Build 240407' and does not exist in the NVR GUI either. This button was useful and allowed the configuration of cameras to be set to ether 'Main Stream', 'Sub-Stream' or 'Auto' on the Live View screen. This was a very useful feature that is missing. Does anyone know where this exists in the new 'V5.02.006 - Build 240407' firmware?

Another feature that is missing on the Web Client is the configuration of Hard Disk groups. This is available in the GUI directly, but not in the Web Client. See attached screen shots, or have I missed something?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 75
Hi @imtiyazp - you're not missing anything, I'm afraid.
I've spoken to Hikvision and they have confirmed that these settings were removed in the NVR V5 interface update.
So, in a browser, the streams are set to 'auto' mode by default unless you switch them from the Live View page.

As for the HDD group configuration, this is definitely only available on the local GUI now - I tested in Internet Explorer mode too, just in case it was a modern browser issue, but those settings were still missing.

Hi @imtiyazp - you're not missing anything, I'm afraid.
I've spoken to Hikvision and they have confirmed that these settings were removed in the NVR V5 interface update.
So, in a browser, the streams are set to 'auto' mode by default unless you switch them from the Live View page.

As for the HDD group configuration, this is definitely only available on the local GUI now - I tested in Internet Explorer mode too, just in case it was a modern browser issue, but those settings were still missing.
Hi Kyle,

Thank you for checking and getting back to me.

Back