01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Motion notifications keep resetting at midnight?

Afternoon

issue sorted ✅

Give me a call if it helps I’ll talk you through resolving the issue
Steve 07970977351

I’ll post @ a later date but haven’t got the time to do at the min
Hello Steve.I might give you a call later today.I have the exact same problem with a customer's system.Hope that's ok.
Regards, Raz

I installed the previous version (not the latest) of firmware and notifications do not occur every midnight.

I have the 7604NXI-K1 and I had a symbol on the Hik-Connect app a few days ago mentioning that the system needed to upgrade. I did the upgrade from the app but now we have an issue where the NVR keeps resetting the 'motion detection' events after midnight and sending the notifications to the surveillance centre. Usually, we don't want notifications for the normal motion events as we only want the line crossing events pushed to the surveillance centre on our phone.

I untick it everyday but it starts pushing the normal motion events after midnight. Has this happened to anybody else? It is running version V4.74.017
Hi, Did you ever resolve this issue ? I am currently having the same problem!

I installed the previous version (not the latest) of firmware and notifications do not occur every midnight.
Hi, Can you please tell me which version you installed ? I am currently having the same problem!

Does anybody have any suggestions? it's still sending motion notifications after midnight so I'm having to disable 'Notify Surveillance Centre' every morning.
This is what I did on an LTS system and it seems to have worked. I'll keep my fingers crossed. First, I Reflash the system with the same firmware version that was already installed because there was no other available. After that, I reset the system to its original values. What happened to me was a bit strange. When the system restarted, two cameras weren't visible on ports 3 and 4. I tried several things but couldn't get the system to detect them. Then, I reset them, activated them, connected them to a POE switch, and finally, I could see them. However, when I connected them back to the NVR, the system showed that nothing was connected, even though the cameras were connected. What I did next was disconnecting all the cameras, resetting the system to its original values again, reconnecting all the cameras, and after that, I could see all the cameras. But even though I installed the same firmware, I noticed a small change on the screen. In the bottom right corner, I noticed there was an icon of a bell showing the number of notifications. And so far, the notifications have stopped.

Back