01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New [76NI-K1(B)] V4.30.000_build200508 GUI 4 Firmware

Thats for the K1 (B) so not for the standard K1 series which is still at 3.4.103 in the UK portal. Not sure how the B model differs.

Thanks

I have the DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) NVR - does this mean I can finally update to version 4 with the new GUI?

Many Thanks

Dan

Please let us have feed back on this if you have any - V4 on K-series has been so on/off :confused:

Upgraded this evening - had a quick play with the new interface. All appears to be OK so far

I updated to GUI 4 this afternoon on DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) and while i haven't noticed any problems, i have noticed when i hover the pointer over the playback timeline, i now get a thumbnail preview instead of "no resource"

Update - my NVR crashed this afternoon.. Has never done that before...

Was on live view with no way to get past the pass code. Also browser and app could not connect to NVR.

Flicking the switch on off at back got it running again but does not look good...

Re-posting what I posted here, didn't spot this thread.

Since upgrading to 4.30 last week I've had my DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P(B) NVR crash 3 times now. I first become aware of it when the Hik-Connect app doesn't show an image properly for the intrusion notifications, just shows a bell instead. Then when I try and play any footage via the app I get "Failed to search the video. Error Code:380070". I then try and login into the Web UI for the NVR and it errors or can't find page.

The first 2 times it happened I had to manually reboot it. The 3rd time, I was on my way to log directly into the NVR via HDMI, but it rebooted itself before I got to it.

Once it's up, it seems to work OK for a day or two, then it crashes. The next time it happens I'll try and have a look at it via the HDMI directly into the NVR.

Never had these issues before. I did also upgrade my 2 IP Cams to 5.6.5 at the same time, but this feels more like an NVR issue.

When it goes into this state, it seems to be recording from Cams OK, as I can see the footage once I reboot it.

Thanks - good to know it’s not just me seeing the crash issue. I had the exact same symptoms as you and I am also on 2 crashes now.

I have just reset my nvr to default to see if that helps. Thinking maybe some settings from V3 are causing issues with V4. Let’s see...

I have just reset my nvr to default to see if that helps. Thinking maybe some settings from V3 are causing issues with V4. Let’s see...
I was thinking the same, but was trying to avoid a reset. Maybe I'll wait and see if it fixes it for you ;)

I updated to GUI 4 this afternoon on DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) and while i haven't noticed any problems, i have noticed when i hover the pointer over the playback timeline, i now get a thumbnail preview instead of "no resource"

Version 3 could only do thumbnail preview for cameras up to and including 3 megapixel, while version 4 can do all up to to 8 megapixel.

I was thinking the same, but was trying to avoid a reset. Maybe I'll wait and see if it fixes it for you ;)

Good idea he he ! I did the ‘Restore’ option that leaves IP parameters in place rather than the ‘Default’ button. Let’s see how it goes .

Good idea he he ! I did the ‘Restore’ option that leaves IP parameters in place rather than the ‘Default’ button. Let’s see how it goes .
Does that leave your previous recorded footage available? If so, what about the "Default" option?

Does that leave your previous recorded footage available? If so, what about the "Default" option?

Yes - all footage still remains. Just wipes out a load of NVR settings that I had tweaked - email, virtual host, hikconnect etc

Update - about to roll back as even after doing a full reset to defaults (rather than the minor one) - its still kept crashing.

Back