01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect "No videos on the specified day" on mobile app but can see playback via web access?

P0wtek

I have recently bought a Hikvision wifi camera model DS-2CV2Q21FD-IW and was able to successfully install and set it up for recording with an sd card. I changed the recording schedule from Events to Continuous and can view the playback via the web interface. However, I am unable to do the playback on the Hik-Connect app on my iphone. It just says "No videos on the specified day".

The thing is that it worked initially when I first set it up and the recording schedule was set to Events. Changing the schedule back to Events does not fix the issue. I am able to see the recordings via the web but I would like it to be accessible in the app as well and I know it's possible since it worked on my initial setup. Is there anything I need to do on the app to make it work?

Just to note I also have a CCTV system via DVR that I also access via the Hik-Connect app and the playback works just fine on both web and mobile app.

Back