01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect NVR unbind failed?

passager2010

hello everyone

last year , i had a hik-connect account on phone , linked to my home NVR

the phone was stolen and i deleted the account in order to block access to NVR ( that's what i tought) , ignoring the possibility to just unlink/unbind the NVR from the account without the need to delete it

lately , i create a new hik-connect account and i tried to link it with my NVR

of course ... it says the device is linked to another account (the deleted one)

tried to unbind it via the NVR gui and via sadp tool without success ... fail fail fail every time i try

so i wrote mails to support@hikvision demanding the reactivation of the deleted account or just simply releasing the device from it ...

and their response was very weird : "how to reset password" ????

Capture 20230630-094800.png

any suggestions please ?

We tell the benefactor well done نقول للمحسن أحسنت

HELLO EVERY ONE

very good news , problems are solved thanks to the hikvision wonderfull support , they did awesome job

i thought my nvr was linked to a deleted hik-connect account but i was wrong , it was and still linked to another app i totally forget about it , and with the help of support@hikvision.com , they point me to that app (without their help i will never find it) and i was able to take control again over my NVR and unbind it easily

after that , i associated my NVR to another account , but i had another problem !!

error "246106" , i did some researchs without success , some people talking about conflicts in ip adresses etc

and again , the wonderfull hikvision support point me to the solution ... switching the liveview from basic to hd ... voila !

it was very quick , simple and powerfull response from hikvision guys , god bless them all

PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED

thanks to hikvision support

hope this post can help other people facing the same problem as mine

thank you all

Reactions: Dan
Back