01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Offline issue after Firmware Update Hikvision DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5) B?

Gagi

Hi,
yesterday evening i have updated my camera DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5) B via remote maintenance ( Web Browser ) to the firmware_V5.5.802_210629. After the reboot the camera is now offline. When i try to access the kemera through the web browser i get the message " page not available ". In the camera management of the nvr it says that the camera is offline. I am 1200 km away from the installation site. On Friday a friend of mine will go to the installation site and will try to solve the problem according to my instructions. I will try on site (via the friend's laptop with teamviewer) to reach the camera via SADP.

If all this does not work, I would have to perform a hard reset (reset button if available).
I can't find out anywhere on the internet if this camera has a hard-rest button or not.
If someone could tell me if this model has a hard-reset button and where it is located i would be very grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, yesterday evening i have updated my camera DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5) B via remote maintenance ( Web Browser ) to the firmware_V5.5.802_210629. After the reboot the camera is now offline. When i try to access the kemera through the web browser i get the message " page not available ". In the camera management of the nvr it says that the camera is offline. I am 1200 km away from the installation site. On Friday a friend of mine will go to the installation site and will try to solve the problem according to my instructions. I will try on site (via the friend's laptop with teamviewer) to reach the camera via SADP. If all this does not work, I would have to perform a hard reset (reset button if available). I can't find out anywhere on the internet if this camera has a hard-rest button or not. If someone could tell me if this model has a hard-reset button and where it is located i would be very grateful.
Hi Gagi, I have the same problem with my camera from yesterday.
I try to Reset from the button inside but no results.
I try the method with the TFTP tool but nothing happens (i try many firmware files for this model but maybe all firmware is wrong??, i don't know )..

I wish the forum experts to help..

Best Regards..
Reset is a very small white button near the screw.

Attachments

• IMG_20230611_150830971.jpg
    IMG_20230611_150830971.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi insecurity,

i‘ve tried a reset too ( power off, push and hold button, keep holding pushed button while power on….release button after 15 seconds ) but nothing happens. I don‘t know what i could do more to solve the problem ?! Is the cam dead ???? Thanks for any help

Hi Gagi, I have the same problem with my camera from yesterday.
I try to Reset from the button inside but no results.
I try the method with the TFTP tool but nothing happens (i try many firmware files for this model but maybe all firmware is wrong??, i don't know )..

I wish the forum experts to help..

Best Regards..
Reset is a very small white button near the screw.
Hi ipsecurity,

i´ve managed to revive the cam DS-2DE3A400BW-DE (F1) (S6). I made it by IDLE ( Python GUI ) + Firmware_V5.5.803_211112 + Script ( hikvision_tftpd.py )...i transfered the Firmware by Python 2.7.18 and voila the cam boot and all works fine with the latest Firmware_V5.5.803_211112 !!!!! Now I have a new (old) Cam.

Back