01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Replacement App for Aldi "Home Protector" CCTV system?

Mar

I have 4 cam system diy installation Home Protector via Aldi been working OK over 5 years and was able to view on mobile over data. The app Nview was discontinued and I have tried a couple of others but cannot get them to work. I suspect I have lost the connection through router but don't have the technical knowhow to resolve the problem. Any help will need to be simply explained. Thanks Marti

Have you found any Apps that claim that they should work with your Aldi "Home Protector" system?

Have you found any Apps that claim that they should work with your Aldi "Home Protector" system?
Hi thanks for reply no I havent but the problem is now over 12 mths old but as no hildays away i didnt bother too much. I recently had an accident and am confined to upstairs so cannot see monitor. Would love to fix it

I have 4 cam system diy installation Home Protector via Aldi been working OK over 5 years and was able to view on mobile over data. The app Nview was discontinued and I have tried a couple of others but cannot get them to work. I suspect I have lost the connection through router but don't have the technical knowhow to resolve the problem. Any help will need to be simply explained. Thanks Marti
Did you ever solve this problem, I have exactly the same issue.

Did you ever solve this problem, I have exactly the same issue.
I’ve the same Home protector 4 camera cctv system and I used to access on iPhone suing UMEye pro App from anywhere. But now server has been taken off sir I’m told. Now I can’t access it anymore. But by using the local IP addr I can access cctv only when connected to the Router locally through same wifi. But would like to know how to access from anywhere else.

Use this app, it works perfectly with the ALDI home protector cctv system. Just use the same login details that you used with ADCLOUD.

Zosi Smart App see Zosi Smart

Back