01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

What is the difference between these three Hikvision NVR models, and which is the best for use with my cameras?

Island Natural

I currently have the following cameras in use and would like to know which of the 3 three NVR is the best to buy.

Cameras
Hikvision Panoramic ColorVu 4MP DS-2CD2347G2P-LSU/SL IP Camera Dual Lens 2.8mm
Hikvision OEM DS-2CD1047G0-L 4MP POE Full Color Bullet Network IP Camera Outdoor
Hikvision 3MP HD IR 3D-DNR PoE 2.8MM Outdoor IP Camera DS-2CD2132F-I CAMERA

What is the difference with the three models shown below and which is the best for use with the above cameras?

Hikvision Brand
DS-7616NXI-I2 /16P/S
DS-7616NXI-K2/16P
DS-7616NI-M2/16P

Hi @Island Natural

The spec difference between the K-series AcuSense and I-series AcuSense is actually very small with only some little software feature additions to the I-series NVRs.

The recent big change for the I-series AcuSense NVRs is that the newest generation models now support the new V5.0 GUI for direct monitor and browser access.

Our feeling is that if the majority of your system is going to be older non-AcuSense cameras then the K-series AcuSense NVR is fine, if you plan to gradually replace more and more of the old cameras with AcuSense cameras then you can consider the I-series AcuSense NVR.

Hi @Island Natural

The spec difference between the K-series AcuSense and I-series AcuSense is actually very small with only some little software feature additions to the I-series NVRs.

The recent big change for the I-series AcuSense NVRs is that the newest generation models now support the new V5.0 GUI for direct monitor and browser access.

Our feeling is that if the majority of your system is going to be older non-AcuSense cameras then the K-series AcuSense NVR is fine, if you plan to gradually replace more and more of the old cameras with AcuSense cameras then you can consider the I-series AcuSense NVR.
Thanks again.
The plan is actually to gradually replace the cameras so i'll go ahead and purchase the I-series.

Reactions: Dan
Back