01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Deleting all intrusions in one go?

stokerej

Hi, I have just downloaded the Hikconnect app (was previously using Hi-look app). The only problem I have with it, is that I am unable to delete the intrusions all in one go whereas the original app allowed me to use this function. Technology and I will never be best friends but if someone could assist in simple terms how to access this function, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Solution
Hi, I have just downloaded the Hikconnect app (was previously using Hi-look app). The only problem I have with it, is that I am unable to delete the intrusions all in one go whereas the original app allowed me to use this function. Technology and I will never be best friends but if someone could assist in simple terms how to access this function, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you
If you mean the notifications. Click on the notification tab, three dot menu at top right, edit, clear all
If you mean the notifications. Click on the notification tab, three dot menu at top right, edit, clear all

Upvote 1
Solution
Thank you so much for your information. Success at last. Honestly, you wouldn't believe how much time I've wasted trying to suss it out. Much appreciated.

Upvote 0
Back