01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) unable to show video in notifications in the HIK-Connect app

gade

Hi.

I have purchased a DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) running fw V2.2.11 build 201126.

I am able to connect it to Hik-connect, and I am getting notification on motion and when someone pushes the button the the doorbell. But I'm unable to do playbacks and get snapshots within the notifications, I only get a bell icon. When motions is triggered on my cameras, I am able to playback the video in the notification, but not on the doorbell.

Shouldn't this be possible?

Any comments?

Best regards,
Ole

The doorbell records no where? You need a nvr to record and save all playbacks.

I don't need a NVR to playback from the cameras (they has a sd card inserted - as does the doorbell) - the cameras are working perfectly fine, but not the doorbell.

I have purchased a DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) running fw V2.2.11 build 201126.

I am able to connect it to Hik-connect, and I am getting notification on motion and when someone pushes the button the the doorbell. But I'm unable to do playbacks and get snapshots within the notifications, I only get a bell icon. When motions is triggered on my cameras, I am able to playback the video in the notification, but not on the doorbell.

Hello Ole,

I have a DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) doorbell too. Running latest firmware V2.2.53_210907 and I am also experiencing same issue than you. Have you found out how to get photo snapshots on notifications or event viewer in Hik-Connect App?

This issue is that the device settings do not seem to allow for the "capture schedule" to be encoded to the device -seems to be a FW issue.

As chrizzo states if you want video playback you need this connected to an NVR, search my 6113 posts I’ve wrote extensively about this. It’s not an firmware issue that will be resolved, it’s how hikvision have designed them unfortunately despite camera’s being able to do what you want

As chrizzo states if you want video playback you need this connected to an NVR, search my 6113 posts I’ve wrote extensively about this. It’s not an firmware issue that will be resolved, it’s how hikvision have designed them unfortunately despite camera’s being able to do what you want
From what I’ve read in your postings, even with an NVR, motion notifications and doorbell press alerts will still not include pictures or video snapshots in notifications.

I am instead attempting to integrate this into HomeKit secure video as an alternative.

In the app under calls you get a photo of who’s been, if you want to play it back you have to watch it back like you would a camera, it does not save a clip in the app like a camera does or a “Ring” style piece of sh:t

In the app under calls you get a photo of who’s been, if you want to play it back you have to watch it back like you would a camera, it does not save a clip in the app like a camera does or a “Ring” style piece of sh:t
Right, that’s what I thought + no snapshots for motion alerts also.

I am therefore thinking of NVR for 24/7 recordings and HKSV for alerts and notifications.

Also, I have found that the stream in VLC is perfect

You won't get any snapshots on HikConnect if you are adding the outdoor station, just a notification with a bell symbol. You need to add the indoor station to HikConnect to view snapshots as these are pulled from the monitors internal storage.

You can add both, then just mute the notifications from the outdoor station so they don't double up. This way you can also set any motion detection areas you may want via the app.

Dear, good afternoon! I have this problem, and from HIK SUPPORT, they told me that the only solution is to use an NVR. Which do you recommend me? Do you know if this model is compatible with DS-7104NI-E1/4P?

I also wanted to know, is it possible without an NVR just to save motion pictures to a server?

I also wanted to know, is it possible without an NVR just to save motion pictures to a server?
As long as you have an FTP server, you can upload pictures upon doorbell button call or Mifare reader door opening. Point your browser to your doorbell IP. Then, login and go to Network > Advanced > FTP. Configure FTP settings according to your FTP server/account.

However, doorbell will not upload a picture upon motion detection. AFAIK, if you want to do this, you must use an NVR (either a hardware or software solution). I use MotionEye addon for Home Assistant because I have such a home automation system installed in my place. I suggest you to do some research because there are options for NAS like Synology or more affordable options like Raspberry Pi.

I have an nvr, but DS-KV6113-WPE1 doesnt send a door button pushed or door ringing event. If it did, i think i can capture it with my nvr. I have other cameras pointing to the door, i am looking for a trigger event from the door bell to start recording

is yours a first or second generation? They look the same, the second generation has a (b) on the back of the unit and possibly box. If it’s a (b) with the latest software and connected to Hik-Connect and enabled on your account ie added to the app then it’ll work fine.

It is rhe latest device.

Are you saying, there is a way for the door station to send an event to the nvr when there is a door ring, so that nvr can record a short video with an ip camera?

No, when i read your reply it said didn’t send ringing event, i thought you ment to your app.

I tried linkage rules with the hik-partner pro app. It detects the event, however the alarm input trigger on the nvr doesnt work.

I selected normally open as alarm type. But there is nothing in the logs altough the linkage rule works. I tried other triggers it works. It is the alarm input from linkage rule that doesnt work. Anyone know why?

Back