01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Can I optimise the motion detection recording of my doorbell to ignore passing traffic, but notify me when somebody is at the door / presses the bell?

bchong

Hi

I have successfully followed the 'How-to' and added my DS-KV6113-WPE1(C) Doorbell to my NVR.

However, it seems to reset my Door Entry motion detection and I get notification every minute!

I had to disable the motion detection in the mean time.

I have also set up the recording to be on motion detection, and continuous but I noticed my door entry camera did not record when motion is detected, nor when someone press the bell.

I went to the NVR configuration> Basic Event> Area Setting> drawn limited areas, and click save but I received the following errors.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 214850.png

At the same time, my phone start pinging me about motion detected on my front door!

I need to limit the motion detection area as anytime a car passed by the road (green area), I will get notification!

I am at loss what I should be doing now from here?

Screenshot 2024-04-18 214558.png

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hi admin,

Please can you let me know how to edit my post above as a moderator have edited my post and the title does not reflect my question/ query.

Thanks.

Hi, Just tell us what you think the subject should be and we will correct it / tidy this thread.

We restrict self-editing until you have made a number of Posts, to prevent spammers abusing self-edits e.g. we have experienced that they return and add spammy links

Back