01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KV6113-WPE1 Plug Door Station into NVR

Jami3

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is possible to plug the DS-KV6113-WPE1 into one of the POE ports in the back of my DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P (8CH Hik NVR)?

I have tried plugging the doorbell into the NVR, the doorbell powers up and makes noises when pressed but the NVR is stuck on "Offline(detecting)" on the doorbell channel.

Last edited:
Can you please double check your question text?

Do you mean what it says? i.e. can you pug an NVR into the back of an NVR?
No reference to the KIS603 in the title?

Your thread title says - DS-KIS603-P

You have now edited your first post to ask about a DS-KV6113-WPE1?

:confused:

Mines plugged into a poe router in the house which then goes back to my 7716 NI-I4 so slightly different unit. However my 6113 was originally paired to a 6320 but as long as you have the latest software on your 6113 that’s not so relevant anymore and it works. Have you enabled it using SADP and does it have the latest software version?

No it cannot. is the simple answer ............................. Effectively the Door Station has Dual Function ability.
Set it up in your network (use a PoE Injector/Switch to power & connect to your Router or can be powered by 12v DC) Connect to it via Hik-Connect you have a functional Video Door Bell Intercom to your Phone (Function 1). Located the Doorbell IP Address & Manually enter these details into an available Channel on your NVR .............. Now you have a 24/7 Camera feed from your Doorbell recording to a channel on your NVR (Function 2)

Back