K series NVR V4 - Finally? Maybe?

santi_cazorla

Attachments

• External_K51_-Lite-V4.30.005-build200628_release_note.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Hi @santi_cazorla

Where did you find this PDF document?

currently the only v4 firmware for K-series NVRs is the v4.30.000 firmware which is specifically for the 7604(B) 4-channel NVR only. But these release notes would suggest that Hikvision is going to release a v4 firmware for all the K-series NVRs.

Is there actually a firmware file that matches these release notes or did you only find the release notes?

The v3.4.112 firmware is the latest firmware for the K-series NVR as far as we are aware.

Hi @santi_cazorla

Where did you find this PDF document?

currently the only v4 firmware for K-series NVRs is the v4.30.000 firmware which is specifically for the 7604(B) 4-channel NVR only. But these release notes would suggest that Hikvision is going to release a v4 firmware for all the K-series NVRs.

Is there actually a firmware file that matches these release notes or did you only find the release notes?

The v3.4.112 firmware is the latest firmware for the K-series NVR as far as we are aware.

Only the notes exist. The date seems fairly recent so probably the firmware will be on the horizon. Honestly I stumbled across it while searching Google to see any updates for v4 on the K series.. so hopefully it's coming soon.

I have a feeling hikvision have been working on bringing this lite v4 to the K series anyway. This was bound to happen due to the Acusense cameras requiring other settings to be visible from the NVR sides of things.

Edit: also to add 3.4.112 update caused my Hikconnect connection to break for some reason. Looks like I'll have to go and rescan the QR code at the NVR..

Last edited:
Back