01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware M-Series Firmware v5.03 Released

Another very minor release by the looks of it. I wonder if we'll ever see the AcuSearch functions supported on this recorder...

Currently it's only available on the global product page but not the firmware searches or UK product page.
I was hoping this release would support the DS-KV6113-WPE1 fully...

It was the issues described at the beginning of this thread...
I had a look, I've not had that problem unless I'm missing something (I possibly am). I think mine was added first as an Access Control Device, then it's working as normal for Video; it didn't need to be added using RTSP protocol, it shows Hikvision and TCP.

Do they ever provide release notes? I see they put 'For better user experience, we highly recommend you to update your device to the latest firmware asap.'
Presume they want us to be Alpha testers for the update...

I had a look, I've not had that problem unless I'm missing something (I possibly am). I think mine was added first as an Access Control Device, then it's working as normal for Video; it didn't need to be added using RTSP protocol, it shows Hikvision and TCP.

I can only add the doorbell using RTSP. The standard HikVision protocol results in a Device Type Mismatch error :(

FYI, I installed the latest version available in Australia (v5.03.000_240814) and seems to be working all fine. It’s also fixed the missing preview photos on event notification clips on the HikConnect app on my iPhone.

Back