01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Motion detection marks not working since 200628

CCTVGUY99

Hi All,

Ok, So in no way am i new to Hikvision kit but this is driving me nuts, since updating our DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P recorders to v4 firmware (200628 & 200803 to try and fix the issue) you no longer get the motion alert tags on the slider at the bottom to show when motion has taken place in the browser GUI meaning that we have to now either rely on the client being correct with their times (HaHa right?!) or scroling through hours of footage.

I have included below the settings, we are using the new acusence g2 cameras, as you can see i am in the image and it should be setting off event tags...

Now to clarify... events ARE BEING LOGGED and the monitoring station are getting alerts to their sentinel platform to say i am dancing round like a divy but as you can see on the slider below the footage NO EVENT TAGS! The recorder and cameras are registering them and sending out events but they ARE NOT LOGGING here where i need them to search events quickly.

We can only access via the browser and not ivms as alot of the times we are out and about and cant guarentee having software with us so please dont say "Just use IVMS" this is a feature that works and now doesnt...also downgrading is not an option....

I am hoping this is something i am doing wrong and you guys can fix and not another bug ill have to wait months for Hik to address!

Can anybody help?

This is bugging the snot out of me....
EXAMPLE 1.png
example.png

Back