01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New [76NI-K1(B)] V4.30.000_build200508 GUI 4 Firmware

Hi Dan,

Apologies for taking so long to reply. I kind of gave up really. However, a couple of days ago we had someone drive into our road and fly tip a washing machine down the side of a neighbours house. One of my cameras would have picked it up if we'd just had the damned smart events turned on. I have like 50 hours of footage to go through now at 16x speed to try and find who did it (that's hours and hours of watching a screen still).

I need to fix this NVR.

I'm not sure if this is the screenshot you wanted from IVMS-4200 - but here is the details I thought you would most likely want (below).

I have tried to upgrade to v4.30.005 (failed) and then to v4.30.010 (also failed). The NVR just reboots.

I have tried this via the IVMS-4200 software and via USB key directly into the NVR.

Do I just hardware reset the NVR to factory defaults? The CCTV guys that installed it did all the set-up so I will be flying blind to an extent if I fully reset... I'm sure they would come round and help if I asked - but if I can do on my own I'd prefer to save them the hassle.

Any guidance would be highly appreciated!

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 10.09.54.png

Hi Dan,

Apologies for taking so long to reply. I kind of gave up really. However, a couple of days ago we had someone drive into our road and fly tip a washing machine down the side of a neighbours house. One of my cameras would have picked it up if we'd just had the damned smart events turned on. I have like 50 hours of footage to go through now at 16x speed to try and find who did it (that's hours and hours of watching a screen still).

I need to fix this NVR.

I'm not sure if this is the screenshot you wanted from IVMS-4200 - but here is the details I thought you would most likely want (below).

I have tried to upgrade to v4.30.005 (failed) and then to v4.30.010 (also failed). The NVR just reboots.

I have tried this via the IVMS-4200 software and via USB key directly into the NVR.

Do I just hardware reset the NVR to factory defaults? The CCTV guys that installed it did all the set-up so I will be flying blind to an extent if I fully reset... I'm sure they would come round and help if I asked - but if I can do on my own I'd prefer to save them the hassle.

Any guidance would be highly appreciated!
I had issues with mine too. I gave up after various troubleshooting and discovered it was an issue related to smart events and something else.
I've reverted back to v3.4.112 and everything works perfectly.

So.... an update from me... I had a crack at a hardware reset today but before I did I tried to upgrade one version a time via USB key connected to the NVR - and it worked! So I'm now running v4.30.010_200715. I've turned on smart notifications etc and am now going to see what happens. Fingers crossed my £1200 investment in this technology is finally going to prove useful... I will post an update with my progress....

A final update from me. No more NVR crashes....no more having to turn smart events off.... everything is finally working perfectly. Thanks all for your assistance with this.

Back