01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Two way audio only working on local WIFI with my DS-SCV2141G2-IDW IP camera?

Lingwood

Hi I have just added a Hikvision IP WIFI camera DS-SCV2141G2-IDW camera to my system which has a DS-7208HUHI-K2/P drive.

I have the camera running through the NVR and can see image on app and PC. When on mobile app and 4G (main reason for the cam) video works along with audio, but 2 way does not work and even turns off the audio from the cam.

If i turn on wifi i can hear sound from the cam but again no two way. Sometimes the messages says "Two two way audio has been turned on. Please try again later" and a couple times I have had error code "390356"

I have also tested the cam as a new device, but I can only get this to work on my local wifi, but in this mode two way audio works perfectly, but obviously no good when I leave home. I assume this is direct connection to camera and not through NVR?

Unless any ways to get working via NVR /APP is it possible to have the cam as stand alone and just set up port forwarding to view ouside local wifi? but then I assume I will loose NVR recording as not via that stsyem?

I have enabled all video and audio settings that i can see on WFI on app and config tools

Any advice appreciated.

Hikvision PTZ cameras
Back