01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How to implement two-way audio in my mobile application?

x3boffi

I am currently developing an .NET MAUI mobile application and I want to integrate my HIKVISION IP speaker with my mobile application. The features I want to implement are:
1. Send the pre-recorded audio from my app to the IP speaker for output in real-time (upon clicking the play button for the specific audio) - one way audio
2. Live stream audio from my mobile app to the IP speaker (my app would have a live audio button where users can press and release to talk) - one way audio

Currently, I am only aware that I would likely have to use the ISAPI specifically these, please correct me if I'm wrong:
HTTP_TWOWAY_AUDIO_OPEN_URL "/ISAPI/System/TwoWayAudio/channels/1/open"
HTTP_TWOWAY_AUDIO_CLOSE_URL "/ISAPI/System/TwoWayAudio/channels/1/close"
HTTP_GET_TWOWAY_AUDIO_URL "/ISAPI/System/TwoWayAudio/channels/1/audioData"

Question:
1. Would I need to have the camera in the setup in order to implement the 2 way audio functionality?
a. If yes, does this mean that my ISAPI would target the camera, and the camera should bind with my speaker? or could I just directly target the IP speaker without Camera?
b. If no, does this mean that my ISAPI would target the IP speaker directly without the camera?
2. I assume that my main configurations to be made are the NVR web client and the IP Speaker web client, but what exactly do I have to configure in order to even use this ISAPI?
3. What do I need to code to implement this ISAPI call in my MAUI app?

I have attached my actual set-up of my devices. May possibly not include the camera in actual setup if not needed for my implementation.

Model: DS-PA0103-B
Brand: HIKVISION
Manufacturer: Hangzhow Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd
S/N: 3012206885
P/N: 304900225

Attachments

• 4a189fc5-5c78-4962-a527-0c65fe3937fc.jpg
    4a189fc5-5c78-4962-a527-0c65fe3937fc.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 50
Hey, look on github pages, there are lot of examples how to use isapi with two way audio from hikvision
I use Home Assistant in combination with go2rtc, go2rtc has a script to enable two way audio

or alternative, you can use the SDK too from hikvision
here is an example on my github page to send one way audio to hikvision device:

Back