01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unable to access my 7604 NVR on Local LAN via any WEB browser?

@mtv your question about the netrwork speed made me look at the specs of the NVR and what I see is this: 'Network ProtocolTCP/IP, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP™, HTTPS'. So it looks like the HTTP protocol isn't an option. Or am I wrong?
I'm checking this on my nvr setting. as i need to log into the NVR to see how it is configured, as comparing to settings via the browser doesn't work. PLease check within the NVR what you've set under network settings. HTTP should be still possible, as in SADP it is under port 80. But there are more advanced settings, which might overrule.

also check the user which you use to logon, did you possibly change something to that, which might prevent from logon from devices etc?
is UPnP active?
is there a certificate active which you generated yourself?
possible activate pppoe?
possible dyndns active?

please check as off page 35. Possible there is a setting that you might have selected which prevent running from port 80, http. It is default, i saw as well on the productpage that is not written down, but that is not always what is possible. ;) Hope the manual will help you guide this through, i'll check my settings on the nvr a bit later, as i need to connect monitor to it.

also check on page 73, system service, as there are more parameters as for example disable http and http authentication.

Last edited:
At last I just did a reset to factory defaults and now I am a able to login to the NVR. The only thing is that the cameras dont let see a image. I have to do something with an encryption key, see attachment. Furthermore I ask myself whether I would or would not do an update to the latest firmware of the NVR, any suggestions are welcome.
1653375304040.png

At last I just did a reset to factory defaults and now I am a able to login to the NVR. The only thing is that the cameras dont let see a image. I have to do something with an encryption key, see attachment. Furthermore I ask myself whether I would or would not do an update to the latest firmware of the NVR, any suggestions are welcome.
View attachment 7615
You have to add that key that is mentioned in configuration, network advanced, platform settings, stream encryption.

Good that another factory default sorted the issue !!

Thx very much. It works.

Do you think I should do an update of the NVR firmeware? Recently there was a post from Kyle if I am correctly remember to not do an update of the newly published firmware for certain NVR's.

Thx very much. It works.

Do you think I should do an update of the NVR firmeware? Recently there was a post from Kyle if I am correctly remember to not do an update of the newly published firmware for certain NVR's.
your welcome.

I believed that was up to the I series and relates to 4.61.000

i would wait until the notes appear on the download sites UK or EU to see if it add new features or fixes

Ok thx again. Now I can configure the system much easier and add other cameras.

Thx to all who have helped or tought how to help me. It is very much appreciated and maybe I can help some of you in the future.

Back