01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unable to access my 7604 NVR on Local LAN via any WEB browser?

I did do that but now its worse. I mean the plugins. The login page of the NVR won't load on whatever what browser. The cameras are still accessible.

Hikvision PTZ cameras
In SADP there is no enhanced SDK service port for the NVR. Could that be a problem?

Last edited:
A reset to factory defaults just resets all the NVR's parameters, it doesn't revert the firmware version.

I don't 'feel' it is a firmware issue.
But we could try the update again.

I have asked my colleagues @Dan and @Kyle to pitch-in.

Kyle has just suggested a fresh download of the plugins.
For absolute Best Practice:
  1. Download the new versions that @Kyle has linked to.
  2. Restart your PC.
  3. BEFORE starting any software - run the plugin installers.
  4. Then try again to browse to the NVR.
May I interject?

I suggest prior to running the new plug-ins etc to firstly uninstall the previous versions from your PC & Restart your PC

1653140876226.png

@CQR-View, didn't make any difference.
@mtv, the only reason is that the NVR has only 1 choice and thats the 100mb full dup. The network is much faster.

@ Phil, I made 2 drawings of my network. The second is the wifi configuration.

Attachments

• Knipsel N1.JPG
    Knipsel N1.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Knipsel N2.JPG
    Knipsel N2.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 100
@CQR-View, didn't make any difference.
@mtv, the only reason is that the NVR has only 1 choice and thats the 100mb full dup. The network is much faster.
At my nvr it is set to automatic. specs are
  • Network Interface1, RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
i can imagine as selecting only states 10/100half duplex/full duplex. you might change it to automatic To see if that have effect.

do you also have hikconnect enabled?

Well as I said there is only 1 choice there is no automatic option. I will look at the specs if that option had to be available. Hikconnect is enabled.

Well as I said there is only 1 choice there is no automatic option. I will look at the specs if that option had to be available. Hikconnect is enabled.
I’m sorry, your version states, so i was wrong here.
  • Network Interface1, RJ-45 10/100 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
and via Hik-Connect you are able to view your nvr? Did you select a camera into the nvr to share?

Thats oke no offence meant :)
Sorry I am not sure what you mean with the Hik-Connect question and a camera to share. On my mobile I am capable to see the NVR and the cameras.
When logged in directly to the NVR I see the cameras.
When using a webbrowser I can connect directly to the cameras by their respective IP addresses.
The only I cant do is connect to the NVR by a webbrowser by its IP address.
Do you mean connect a camera directly to the NVR and then what???

Thats oke no offence meant :)
Sorry I am not sure what you mean with the Hik-Connect question and a camera to share. On my mobile I am capable to see the NVR and the cameras.
When logged in directly to the NVR I see the cameras.
When using a webbrowser I can connect directly to the cameras by their respective IP addresses.
The only I cant do is connect to the NVR by a webbrowser by its IP address.
Do you mean connect a camera directly to the NVR and then what???
I was checking if you added the cams to the nvr based on ip bases instead of poe and that you could see the cams via Hik-Connect. in my situation it are the cams who are connected via poe and then i can see them. In that sense the nvr can reach out to the internet so the network is working. So that is working.
it sure is strange that nvr is not reachable via local ip. Did you check it with IE, chrome or Edge?

when i go to my nvr which is at 192.168.2.125, it shows the following

i see at your picture something with preview…..

Last edited:
The cams are connected to a switch with poe.
I tried IE, Chrome, Edge and Chrome with the IE tab.
I appreciate it that you are trying to help, thx.
What is strange to me is that I get a loggin screen as reply from the NVR by using a webbrowser. After entering usn/pw I get http://192.168.2.13/doc/page/preview.asp as a address in my browser. What I see on the page is a wide black stripe and below that a wide white stripe and below that '©2022 Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.' And then the browser stalls.

The cams are connected to a switch with poe.
I tried IE, Chrome, Edge and Chrome with the IE tab.
I appreciate it that you are trying to help, thx.
What is strange to me is that I get a loggin screen as reply from the NVR by using a webbrowser. After entering usn/pw I get http://192.168.2.13/doc/page/preview.asp as a address in my browser. What I see on the page is a wide black stripe and below that a wide white stripe and below that '©2022 Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.' And then the browser stalls.
When i log in it shows that preview only within live view.

6EF71B2C-0675-46FD-A433-AA31420D1E74.png

what happens if you enter

http://192.168.2.125/doc/page/config.asp but then via your own ip

on the ipad i miss the local config settings, i’ll check tomorrow on my laptop, to see what is selected .

I just did a try with chrome and a log of the network traffic from the browser. I see this. So a script stalls the browser.
When I try that it falls back to the loggin page with the &page=config and stalls

1653334758619.png

Just tried with the ipad. The cameras are accessable. The loggin screen of the NVR doesn't come. By the way on the pc's it it also takes some time for the logginscreen of the NVR to present itself. For the cameras it is their in a instance.

Just tried with the ipad. The cameras are accessable. The loggin screen of the NVR doesn't come. By the way on the pc's it it also takes some time for the logginscreen of the NVR to present itself. For the cameras it is their in a instance.
I’ll see tomorrow on the nvr what settings i have for browser access. But i think we can conclude that the webbrowser from the nvr is having issues.

I think your right. In a post earlier I mentioned '©2022 Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.' as what I saw. So it looks like it is up to date. With the cameras it is 2021.

@mtv your question about the netrwork speed made me look at the specs of the NVR and what I see is this: 'Network ProtocolTCP/IP, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP™, HTTPS'. So it looks like the HTTP protocol isn't an option. Or am I wrong?

Back