01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Very old camera Firmware needed . DS-2CD2732F-I 2013 vintage.

andrew Jervis

The current version is V5.0.2_130805 and can only fine EU V5.4.0 onwards and US V5.3.0 but they all fail at 0%
Reading in this forum tells me that the firmware upgrades can not be skipped ie install 5.3 before 5.4.5 etc

I can see links for the older versions in this forum ( OOPS Something went wrong message) so i guess they have been deleted to save server space.
Does anyone have all the old firmwares for this model so I can incrementally upgrade.
Any advice appreciated.

That's an R0 platform camera - I have EU version 5.2.0, 5.3.0, 5.4.0, 5.4.5.

Hi JB, Could you send me a link for the 5.2 and 5.3 please.

Just sent you a dropbox link. Make sure you clear your browser history between each upgrade as the GUI changes at 5.3 and you'll need to activate the camera with a secure password as opposed to a PIN

Just sent you a dropbox link. Make sure you clear your browser history between each upgrade as the GUI changes at 5.3 and you'll need to activate the camera with a secure password as opposed to a PIN
How did you send the links? I do not see them.

I think posting on his profile is different. With private messaging you should be able to hover over someone's profile name and see a link to send a private message. This is the only forum I've ever been on where that feature is disabled.

Sorry, busy Monday morning for us, and no @Dan for this week :eek:

Why not just link the OP to Hikvision's download portal?

There are a batch of forum updates in-hand, we can then look again at messaging etc.

Sorry, busy Monday morning for us, and no @Dan for this week :eek:

Why not just link the OP to Hikvision's download portal?

There are a batch of forum updates in-hand, we can then look again at messaging etc.

Those earlier firmware files aren't on the portal Phil. I had to call Hikvision and get them to send me a link when I had some similar models to update last year.

Back