01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Calling failed issue in hikvision door station

hmood.salim

I have Hikvision intercom door station (ds-kh6320-wte1). When somebody press the button it says (calling failed) and doesn't ring inside.
Knowing that, I can play the video and remotely open the door through the internal screen or by phone (hik-connect).

Hi @hmood.salim

Have you added the indoor station to the main door station's device management page in iVMS-4200?

Everything in the screenshot below needs to be completed in the 'Add Device' window:

Intercom device management page.jpg

The Registration Password is set on the main door station in Config > Intercom > Session Settings

You will need to be using the latest firmware on both devices and also using the latest version of iVMS-4200 to see these pages.
Can you please confirm which main door station you're using, as well as the current firmware versions of this and your DS-KH6320-WTE1 if you can't see them?

Upvote 0
Hi @hmood.salim,
I have experienced the same behaviour after updating the combination of DS-KH6320-WTE1 and DS-KD8003-IME.
The video stream is recorded to Hikvision NVR DS-7616NI.
DS-KH6320-WTE1 firmware upgraded from 2.1.2 to 2.1.34
DS-KD8003-IME firmware upgraded from 2.0.8 to 2.2.52

After rebooting the DS-KH6320-WTE1 through indoor-station menu option, the problem is resolved (for the moment).
This problem was not present on the previous firmware.

Note: the reason for upgrade was the loss of video stream on the NVR during the calling/answering duration of the doorstation.

Upvote 0
Back