01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 DS-KD8003 upgraded to 2.2.62 - 230204 , but now shows blank image in ivms?

NoFate

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
Hi, as in topic, upgraded from 2.2.52 to 2.2.62 , now ivms is not showing me any pages, cant configure it anymore

Alltough doorbell is still workking
also upgraded to 3.9.0.5 + new web components , but also no a solution

Any idea?

1.png

I was running windows 11 before update when all was fine

Could this be relevant?

Ok, will try that later, alltough that's a different issue... I don't have any hang issues

Maybe try the following:

1. Delete the Device from Device Management tab in iVMS4200
2. Re-Start iVMS4200 & Add the Device again using Device Management Online Search

if unsuccessful then i would Uninstall iVMS4200 from PC [& associated files], Reboot PC, the download & reinstall iVMS4200 latest version.
then of course add the device again

Yeah already done a full reinstall

I have tested another PC with win10, then it works... On win11 it doesn't

check if it works
1. Backlight off now it doesn't work ( worked before V 2.2.50 ) Config Day/Night Switch select daytime
2. Add online Device - config device Management ( I add KH 6320,, and spinning icon only)

Yeah already done a full reinstall

I have tested another PC with win10, then it works... On win11 it doesn't
No Fate: i might have a lead here for you to explore, unfortunately i am not running Windows 11 [& don't plan to for a while] so i can not put anything to the test.
However, since you are & the issue appears to be with device access via webrowser, and YES iVMS4200 opens the Device Webrowser GUI when clicking the Configuration Icon, take a look at this Document sourced from the Hikvision AU Website, may provide some insight to this issue.

Hikvision Web Services Alternative Strategies

ok, i got a new laptop, did a fresh install, and all working now :)

Back