01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Help with connecting a dvr to my router and the internet please

I read the thread you linked to but the last post seems to drift from reality. I don't see a tab saying download the required plug-in. I can't see anyway of getting plug-ins. Perhaps if it is opening things up to suspicion of bugs from the internet I had best just not do it, I was wanting to be able to pick the pictures up on my phone.

No cd. I use opera on linux, it shows the same plug-in not supported.
The software in the unit shows an online upgrade option that say it is up to date?
Can you still setup the cameras via your computer? It may be possible to view the video feed using rtsp / ONVIF.

Can you still setup the cameras via your computer?
No I can't see a camera on my computer. I can see it direct from the dvr to the monitor but not on the computer.
This is the page I get (see attached file.)
It may be possible to view the video feed using rtsp / ONVIF
How?

Attachments

• dvr screen.PNG
    dvr screen.PNG
    127 KB · Views: 108
No I can't see a camera on my computer. I can see it direct from the dvr to the monitor but not on the computer.
This is the page I get (see attached file.)

How?
quick post…

look in the lefthand column for dvr, click, fill in the box then copy the url. There are 2, others may work.

@bob1954

From the link I posted yesterday these are the ones related to floureon dvr’s. You may have to enable RTSP on the DVR. The IP address should be ok for your DVR. For each URL change the (admin) user name and password (1234) to match your DVR. For each URL remove the "" quotation marks at the start and end.

Some of the URL’s look as though they are sending the DVR user name and password twice which is odd, they could be specific to the Agent DVR software they offer.

one of the URL’s use non standard RTSP port number of 8000 and another uses http port 10554, these may not work for you. Your DVR network page shows a media port number of 34567, this could be your RTSP port.

"rtsp://admin:1234@192.168.0.26:8000/user=admin_password=1234_channel=1_stream=0.sdp"

"http://admin:1234@192.168.0.26:10554/snap.jpg?usr=admin&pwd=1234"

"rtsp://admin:1234@192.168.0.26:554/cam1/mpeg4"

"rtsp://admin:1234@192.168.0.26:554/user=admin_password=1234_channel=1_stream=0.sdp"

Back