01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ISAPI alertStream help

BlindChicken

The url `/ISAPI/Event/notification/alertStream` gives me the wrong value in the <channelID> field when I set the checkbox for target detection to Human.

If it is not checked and just the default motion detection is on. I get the correct channelID.

When the alertStream gives me the wrong channelID it is the same wrong one for all my cameras. Meaning I turn target detection to Human for all my cameras, and then no matter what camera reports the motion, It comes through as channelID 3. I dont even have a camera on channel 3.

Please tell me where I can ask for help regarding this.

Try contacting Hikvision Tech Support in your local region.

Hi,

Did you ever find a solution?

I have a iDS7216-HUHIM2/S (C) which hasn't received a firmware upgrade for over a year, and I am experiencing the exact same issue.

Disabling the Human checkbox results in multiple false alarms.

I have not come across a solution. And it grieves me greatly, no one seems to know anything about ISAPI. Local tech support also does not come back to me.

But are you also getting channel id value of 3 when the human detection checkbox is on?

I have not come across a solution. And it grieves me greatly, no one seems to know anything about ISAPI. Local tech support also does not come back to me.

But are you also getting channel id value of 3 when the human detection checkbox is on?
Yes, it's always channelID=3 when the human target is enabled. Which DVR/NVR do you have and firmware?
Mine is the iDS7216HUHI-M2/S with firmware V4.27.000 build 210702

I cannot get the exact number now cause I'm away. But I think it's iDS7208HGHI-M1/S. And with that same firmware version.
So it is basically the same series NVR and that must be why it has the same problem. I dont know where to get help anymore. I really need this fixed. Been struggling a long time. I want to use the information from the alertStream in my home assistant. Please if you get in touch with anyone that knows anything relay it here, thanks.

Yes, it's always channelID=3 when the human target is enabled. Which DVR/NVR do you have and firmware?
Mine is the iDS7216HUHI-M2/S with firmware V4.27.000 build 210702

Back