01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problem with iDS-7216HQHI-M2/S DVR and ds-2ce12hft-f28 camera?

verdi

Hello

Recently ive moved to my new DVR iDS-7216HQHI-M2/S and new cameras, everything is fine and up to date on the dvr according attached picture its up to date, and ive got 13 ahd FHD cameras connected and 3 ip cameras.

Recently ive ordered a ds-2ce12hft-f28 from aliexpress and saddly i couldnt get it working properly. When i attached it to the DVR i was getting a strange 1280x1440p lite resolution and i couldnt change it, the camera was connecting using TVI mode, ive tried several times to change the mode through the button mode, and tried to keep AHD mode, but the image was very bad, plus i couldnt switch to 5mp resolution. So ive kept the AHD mode and tried the PTZ menu resolution, changing it to 5mp manually, after that the camera went offline as you can see in the attached picture, ive tried a lot of things to get it back on, bit rate and etc but i wasn't lucky. Any help?

Already tried another power supply, short cable directly on the DVR, pushed the button mode several times and nothing happens. Already tested the DVR channel with another colorvu FHD camera and its all fine.

Sorry for my bad english, and i hope this is the right place for asking help.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-06-07 110236.png
    Captura de tela 2023-06-07 110236.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Captura de tela 2023-06-07 110042.png
    Captura de tela 2023-06-07 110042.png
    22 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hello

Recently ive moved to my new nvr iDS-7216HQHI-M2/S and new cameras, everything is fine and up to date on the dvr according attached picture its up to date, and ive got 13 ahd FHD cameras connected and 3 ip cameras.

Recently ive ordered a ds-2ce12hft-f28 from aliexpress and saddly i couldnt get it working properly. When i attached it to the nvr i was getting a strange 1280x1440p lite resolution and i couldnt change it, the camera was connecting using TVI mode, ive tried several times to change the mode through the button mode, and tried to keep AHD mode, but the image was very bad, plus i couldnt switch to 5mp resolution. So ive kept the AHD mode and tried the PTZ menu resolution, chaning it to 5mp manually, after that the camera went offline as you can see in the attached picture, ive tried a lot of things to get it back on, bit rate and etc but i wasnt lucky. Any help? Already tried another power supply, short cable directly on the NVR, pushed the button mode several times and nothing happens. Already tested the nvr channel with another colorvu FHD camera and its all fine.

Sorry for my bad english, and i hope this is the right place for asking help.
I think you need to press and hold the mode button on the camera for about 5 seconds for it to switch to the next mode. So try pressing the button for 5 seconds, then wait about 30 seconds to see if an image appears on the DVR again. If not, repeat that again (press for 5 then wait 30). I think there are 4 modes - Composite, TVI, CVI, AHD so it may take a few attempts to get an image.

I think you need to press and hold the mode button on the camera for about 5 seconds for it to switch to the next mode. So try pressing the button for 5 seconds, then wait about 30 seconds to see if an image appears on the DVR again. If not, repeat that again (press for 5 then wait 30). I think there are 4 modes - Composite, TVI, CVI, AHD so it may take a few attempts to get an image.
Thanks for the reply, already tried, kept pressed for like 1 minute trying to reset =(

Back