01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware PTZ DS-2DF7286-AEL Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

DStark2122

Hi Everyone,

This site has been very useful for information and resources. However I have been through many threads and cannot seem to find a clear source for the PTZ DS-2DF7286-AEL firmware update/download. If anyone has any source please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Solution
The firmware update can be found on the HikVision UK download portal which I have linked below. As this camera is now an older model, HikVision hasn't released any firmware for quite a few years.

HikVision Download Portal- R3 Platform(DS-2DFxxxx)

If your camera is out of date by a few versions then we recommend updating in stages rather than jumping to the most recent update as this can sometimes cause issues. Please remember to update by using the release date rather than the date the files were added, these can be found at the end of the firmware's name. For example, V5.5.2_171201 was created on 01/12/17.

If you require any further assistance with installing this firmware onto your camera please follow the link below to...
The firmware update can be found on the HikVision UK download portal which I have linked below. As this camera is now an older model, HikVision hasn't released any firmware for quite a few years.

If your camera is out of date by a few versions then we recommend updating in stages rather than jumping to the most recent update as this can sometimes cause issues. Please remember to update by using the release date rather than the date the files were added, these can be found at the end of the firmware's name. For example, V5.5.2_171201 was created on 01/12/17.

If you require any further assistance with installing this firmware onto your camera please follow the link below to one of my colleagues' "how-to" pages which will give you step-by-step instructions on how to update the firmware of your camera.

Reactions: Dan
Upvote 0
Solution

If you require any further assistance with installing this firmware onto your camera please follow the link below to one of my colleagues' "how-to" pages which will give you step-by-step instructions on how to update the firmware of your camera.

Hi Jake,

Thank you SO much for this reply, this is extremely helpful. I will do the updates in order like you mentioned. Thank you again for the reply.

Upvote 0
Screenshot 2024-03-04 082555.png

Nothing newer? These old boyz with the SmartTrack are super reliable

Upvote 0
Hi @shaunj187za

This PTZ model has been obsolete/EOL for a while and the v5.5.2 firmware you are currently running is the last firmware for this camera.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back