01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision People counting - reporting configuration

PISG

Hi, I have got a setup of Hikvision people counting camera (DS-2CD6825G0) connected to Hikcentral. The count reporting works fine.

However, two more reports are also regularly sent. Those are OnlineOfflineStatus report & RecordingStatus report. I didn't set up those two. I searched the camera interface and Hikcentral and could not find any place to deactivate those two reports.

Could anyone advise how to deactivate them? It'd be much appreciated!

Hi,

Are you able to send some screenshots of what you are seeing and where you are getting these reports from, please?

I have spoken to Hikvision and they are doing some testing to see what could be causing them, once they have more information I will pass it on.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Here are screenshots of the following reports :
ResourceLogs_daily(hour)_RecordingStatus_20220817.xls
ResourceLogs_daily(hour)_OnlineOfflineStatus_20220817.xls

Reports are sent by separate emails, the same way as the people count report. Email account for reporting is setup in Hikcentral.
Just to add that it is a fairly recent installation and everything is up-to-date.

Attachments

• ResourceLogs_daily(hour)_RecordingStatus_20220817.JPG
    ResourceLogs_daily(hour)_RecordingStatus_20220817.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 161
  • ResourceLogs_daily(hour)_OnlineOfflineStatus_20220817.JPG
    ResourceLogs_daily(hour)_OnlineOfflineStatus_20220817.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 135
Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots.

can I ask you to check the following section on HCP to see if you have any unwanted reports?

If you find any, you should be able to just delete them.

Hopefully, that should sort your issue.

hikp.jpg

Let me know if this doesn't help and I will ask for some more advice.

Hi, thanks a lot; It was exactly that!
I just deleted the report set up in the Maintenance and am assuming that'd be the end of it. More importantly now I know where it is.
Thanks again for taking the time and advising folks on this forum. Five star!

Back